AVE Science & Technology AVE-752 CE Marked；Compatible with AVE-763 sereis,764 series, and 766 Automated Urine Formed Elements Analyze.. Product #: AC021AV based on 0 reviews 2 - 3 Days
Urine Chemistry Parameters: 11,12,14 urine chemistry parameters are measured, depending on various test strips types；
Physical Parameters: Color, turbidity and conductivity are measured as well.
- Fast, reliable and cost-effective;
- Innovative cassette strip loading system;
- Unique sample sprinkling technology to avoid un-detection and interference;
- Separate module for measuring urine physical parameters*;
- Automatic quality control analysis and self-check;
- Optimized all-round washing technology to prevent cross contamination;
- Unidirectional or bidirectional interface with LIS/HIS;
- Software and language upgrades by USB stick.
- Evaluated parameters: Bilirubin (BIL), Urobilinogen (URO), Ketones (KET), Ascorbic acid (AsA), Glucose (GLU), Protein (PRO), Blood (BLD), pH (PH), Nitrite (NIT), Leukocytes (LEU), Specific gravity (S.G.), Microalbumin (ALB)*, Creatinine (CRE)*, Calcium (Ca)*;
- Memory Capacity: Min. 20,000 results
- Test Strips adding capacity: 200 strips
- Throughput: Up to 240 tests / hour
- Min. Sample volume: 2.0 ml
- Max. Sample loading number: 6 racks of 10 tubes
- Built-in Barcode reader: Yes
- Printer: Laser, external, optional
- Interfaces: USB, RS232, LAN
- Dimensions (main unit): 680 x 650 x 545mm (L x D x H)
- Weight (main unit): 53kg
- Power (main unit): 100-240V~50/60Hz, 300VA
There are no reviews for this product.